Friday, February 18, 2011

ailing in life? just add a 'N' to the front!

I believe we need to envoke passion in life. I believe we need someone to challenge our creativity. I believe, if you do not provide your artistic brain with a mentor; you become a 'fool of a took' (hell yeah, I just referenced Gandalf)

Kimmie Kyees and Jenna Hipp are the women who give me the motive (not in a CSI way) to become the best nail technician I can be...oh and I will be, I am fucking awesome; it just came naturally to me after years of searching 'who I wanted to become' in terms of career.

Kimmie Kyees
'I just called, to say, I love you'
I am obviously not going into A&E biography details, since Bill Curtis got a restraining order on me.. (HAHA jokes) but this woman is the 'rolls royce' of nailing hollywood.
Did you watch the grammys this year? Okay, I did but only to see what she nailed on Rihanna and Katy Perry. She is a believer in MINX.. (thanks Mom, those ebay purchases from England and Hong Kong; worth the money) She is a believer in originality, she is a believer in making a statement on the nail plate. I just adore her way and look forward to reading her tips in any magazine that has a lacquer/nail section.
A session manicurist who started a passion and became a huge success.
follow Kimmie Kyees on twitter @kimmiekyees

Jenna Hipp
I will start off by saying that she tweeted me...I fell to the floor in my sister's condo because I could not believe that it was FOR REALZ. I think I even shed a tear.. (okay, I shed many, I was blown away)
Did you see the issue of 'Vogue' with Michelle Williams on the cover? Guess what, that was the hipp way of doing a manicure. Oh, did you see the one and only Winona Ryder on the cover of 'ELLE'? Oh correct you are, another a la hipp. She is a green manicurist who believes in quality of green nail control.
follow @jennahipp or visit www.jennahipp.com

dear Mom and Pops, if you value encouraging your kids--which you do--I would hope that you just decide to spend some more extra cash on my dreams..afterall, it's up to you whether or not you want to live in my basement or a retirement home.....

http://www.alllacqueredup.com/
hazah!

3 comments:

  1. ok, the search is on for 3D fruit slices! gotta support your artistic genius !!! :)

    keep following your dream! very proud of you!

    and SOOOO cool to get a tweet from Ms. Hipp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why dont you spend your own money on your own dreams... and not depend on your parents to fund them... aren't you a grown up??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete