Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jury's Out.

HARK! the bloggers have sang, I finally started a blog! I love (most of) my thoughts and I truly believe the world would benefit from hearing and seeing them. 

Now, to say what I love is easy...it's nails. I love to nail people. My thoughts will mainly be about tips for long lasting manicures, leaving the chop-shop behind pedicures (shame on you, if you go to one) and then my thoughts on nail lacquers that rock and/or roll. Today, my first post will be different..this is the inspiration that got me on here.

I have a tremendously talented friend, Judy. She is a kick ass seamstress and designer who believes in her craft and work, work, works (and this is my view from 440km away). In my opinion, she is fearless, I have thought that she will accomplish big badass things since I first met her at 17. Albeit, I linger on her starting up the "puff" again...what fabulous designer doesn't smoke?!..(Karl Lagerfeld perhaps). She is purely talented and fierce. Here's my champagne glass (okay, yes, it's really Arizona Iced Tea) giving her the toast she deserves.
http://www.tweal.blogspot.com/

Okay, Okay, I couldn't resist this last little thought.. a new drop dead favorite lacquer of mine is China Glaze's Ingrid. If you love army green mixed with a tumble in the mud, this is the perfect choice to dominate your man-icure.

I'm off to go listen to KANSAS and JOURNEY.. this is such a dance-off mix

1 comment: