Friday, December 3, 2010

Let Your Nails Do The Talking

My List of Lacquers to Dominate Your Manicure





China Glaze "Lubu Heels" is a fantastic evening look. Black simplifies the look while the Red glitter brings the pop.

China Glaze "Recycle" is the cadillac of grey lacquers..nothing compares.

China Glaze "Agent Lavender" is my favorite for abstract designs. It is just remarkable.

China Glaze "Liquid Leather" is the boom of black. It symbolizes a dark, mysterious mood.

China Glaze "China Rouge" is the red of reds. This lacquer brings out the working woman.

China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise" is the first lacquer I bought. It holds a magical place in my heart.

China Glaze "Lemon Fizz" is the get over yourself hue . It brings out the sweet and leaves out the bitch.

China Glaze "In the Limelight" is the teenage mutant ninja turtle look. I can see Splinter in the high shine reflection.

China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" is for the inner Dorothy in all of us. Clicking your heels is so out, Snapping your nails to get them did in this lacquer is so in.


this list may take my breath away, so as an asthmatic I will get back to the list in a couple days

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha so awesome the Cadillac of Grey lacquers (ya always did have a thing for cars)
    Bahahaha Splinter scares the shit out of me reminds me of those black guys who wear those half masks.(shudders)
    your humour astounds me.
    ps wtf is a lacquer

    ReplyDelete