Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Adam vs Eve

I want to change the way most men think when it comes to getting their hands and feet pampered. I have surveyed a bunch of men and they all came to the same conclusion of why they do not get 'groomed'

a) they feel embarrassed by their hands/feet
b) the nail bar is too feminine

HOW CAN I CHANGE YOUR MIND?! HOW CAN I HELP YOU INDULGE IN THE MOST PLEASURABLE THING ALIVE...(okay it's a close second to your orgasms..yeah that's right Mom and Dad...I typed orgasms)

Let me start off by saying that plenty of women are just as embarrassed by their feet. We wear heels daily, c'mon what else would you expect other than some ugly ass calluses that take some mighty fine elbow grease to get rid of.

We also get those damned ingrown toe nails on our big toe because of heels..that shit hurts and it ain't pretty.

Some women even get fungi from going to chop-shops. Oh yeah baby...you wanna suck on my toes now don't you?!

If you find the nail bar your lady friend frequents to be too girly, then go specifically to a Gent's Grooming Bar. Don't for a second think that it's weird that a man would work on you...hell they are the ones that give the best foot massages.
It's 2011, get with it.

You claim to be such a big, bold, strong sex. Then let that mentality claim your hands and feet.

If you still have reservations about man pampering, well there are things you can do at home while the girlfriend/wife is out spending your hard earned dough. It will be your little secret until the day you take off your socks and she's saying "damn, where have those been all my life?"


Basic Manicure... (it has the word man in it for a fucking reason)

1. grab a nail file and round your nails (avoid clipping if you can)
2. take a bowl of water/soap and soak your cuticles (3-5 minutes)
3. push back the cuticles (and not with a set of keys)
4. do not nip anything...(let's leave that to professionals)
5. cuticle oil
6. hand cream

VOILA! You are done. I would suggest watching the game while doing this... easy man-factor to get rid of the girly feeling.

Basic Pedicure... (ped rhymes with bed, let's face it, men like the bedroom)

1. clip toe nails and round them off with a file
2. push back cuticles
3. buff the bottoms of the feet with a foot file
4. quickly put a scrub on and rinse off
5. moisturize with a heavier cream or vaseline (it's in your medicine cabinet..winkwink)
6. put your socks back on to lock it in and absorb

OH SNAP! You have now done more for your feet and it was all in the time that your lover wasn't around.

There are nail bars/spas that offer mens night once a week.
Check your local listings!

for those in the toronto region

okay, so now my vanity ensues..I just did these today




and I'll just add this one since I'm hella proud of my artwork




hazah!

1 comment:

  1. I love your homer nails and this article made me seriously LOL!! I can understand why men don't want to get their feet taken care of, but hey I could never be a pedicurist anyway so props to people who can.

    ReplyDelete