Friday, January 14, 2011

Comic Books Turn Pages

I have always loved cartoons.
 When I realized at a young age that I could, infact draw, I was drawn (pun not intended) to cartoon figures.
The beautiful Jessica Rabbit (whoever drew her obviously loves to masterbate; probable on going arguement between gary k wolf, russell hall and richard williams).
Archie and the Gang, (such art work of hooligans that I, with tremendous inspiration, spread onto my kitchen backsplash).
Gem and the Holograms (possibly the reason why, I went into the beauty industry). 

The wonder and hardwork I put into a nail cartoon (obviously on my vain self) while trying to portray its expression in a near paperless world can either be remarkably difficult or inexcusably remarkable.

I think the Jetsons are in order for my next "get nailed" venture..or maybe the
Flintstones..either way Hanna Barbera is gonna find a way to sue my ass.

Side Note: Crocs are so the world of the past (and the constant gardener not featuring Ralph Fiennes means that gardening aint really worth it...VOLDERMORT, yes I love HP). KROC --non registered brand-- hailing from Ottawa is how this blog makes it money. (were you laughing too, knowing that I do not make money off this blog........yet)

Here is to cartoons in nail format...

 The only way Kathleen Turner will be loved by excruciating beauty.


 That righteous feeling boys feel in their drawers--nail format


 I want hamburgers obviously, but do they have sweet potato fries at Pop Tate's?!


Harry Potter...about to use the world's view of money; debit.


How Jack Bauer spends his nights off CTU or UNDERCOVER.

Side Note Once Again; if you want to see the indestructible composure that is art (and mainly the opposite of cartooning)... 
check out
 **I hired a drum roll for a reason**

 http://maslowiec.carbonmade.com/

(he's a daring, inventive, devout artist. climb into his earthly being, a substitute life for absract in seconds).
**basically this dude can draw. I believe that his latest breasts drawings were developed from my rack of greatness. His views may be different obtaining a 'posing method' theory...well then pose them again with the
A cup you have been using since time**.
 
hazah!


No comments:

Post a Comment