Monday, January 3, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Hello, my name is Jessika (pronounced je-sea-kah) and I am a Daddy's Girl. Not only did he do me a great justice when I was in the womb by stopping my Mom from calling me names like 'Paige, Anastacia, Jacqueline' but he figured out that all the pretty girls are named Jessica and went from there. I believe it was his idea to add the k and when he did, he knew he was Kicking me into mayor of awesometown.

I have alot in common with my ol' man river. For one, we both love to collect movies. He is adamant about having them all Blu Ray and rubbing it in my face but that's only because I took his amazing 5 disc dvd changer from him almost a year ago. I tell him I could careless about Blu Ray, and it's true because my movie collection kicks his anyday. We both have a need to watch everything with subtitles...frankly because we are going deaf AND to catch everything that happens. (seriously, in LOTR2 there is plently of hidden dialogue)

We also like to play pranks. It's rare to get my Daddy to answer the phone without 5 minutes of him just repeating 'halla?halla?halla?'. Whereas I call my parents with my alter ego <Paul Rubenstein Insurance Broker> and they play along everytime.

I also got some real big juicy lips from my Dad. Thank the lord, I love ya Mom, but the men want to see lips and hips. haha
ha too much?!

As I am getting older, I am starting to resemble my Pops more and more. Most of the time, I feel bad for girls with brothers/fathers that they resemble, cuz it normally isn't a pretty situation, but my Pops is one good looking dude, think a mix of Michael Keaton and John Travolta...ladies love him...but watch out cuz my Mom will rip off yo' heads if you try anything with her man. (that's right Marina, I'm talking about you ;))

And hey, Mom, don't be hurt that this post isn't about you....learn to give your 'size 11 shoe' daughter those Christian Louboutains and maybe you'll be up here representing....I'm kidding and NO, I don't need to see the stretch marks I left you 24 years ago.



dash of keaton


with a pinch of johnny



hazah!

No comments:

Post a Comment