Thursday, January 20, 2011

I want an enhancement..and I want it now.

Hello, my name is Jessika, and I am addicted to (gel) nails.

I want the world of women to believe in beautiful nails. I love nail enhancements, and of course, they are not for everyone, (haha yes, they are) but women should at least have them painted (even in clear coat).

To have nail enhancements is one thing...to have proper nail enhancements is a whole new ball game.
(it's like Mark Mcgwire, who was an amazing baseball player until recently confessing he used performance enhancing drugs vs Cal Ripken JR who played the game with love, passion and proper technique; never needing the juice)

Let me start off by saying that you do not have gel nails. No matter what they tell you, you were fooled by your 'nail technician', and you paid (extra) money for it.
They used the powder and liquid didn't they?! Well, well, well, that is what we like to call acrylic. What I am about to write will hopefully scare you away from the 'glory' of chop shops and their cheap prices....
The acrylic that they use is the same product that they use in your dental office (wow, I feel like Julien Assange right now..nailleaks)....so while you are getting your bi-weekly fill, think of grandma's dentures...you could have just asked that old bitch to do the fill for you (family discount..holla!).
Proper acrylic goes by the name of 'Solar Nail'...it's a CND product...
yeah, CND has the cuticle oil that smells like cherry & almond bark..boom
**while I do not recommend getting acrylic nails because of the chemical factor, at least you know the proper brand to go with..always ask your nail tech..think of it as a restaurant when you ask for dressing on the side..bitch better understand**

Gel is Gel.
It fucking looks like the goop yo' mang (cheech n chong pronounciation) be putting in his hair every morning.
It takes a UV lamp to cure the product with no if, ands, or buts. Some chop shops will tell you it's gel nails, when infact, it's just a gel top coat over acrylic nails.
Do you ever watch your nail technician drill your nails before she fills the regrowth?
Gel is very, very dusty, hell that shit can make a mountain of dust in a minute, acraplic..oops acrylic does not give off any dust...so there you go, something to look out for on the fill.

There is no way in hell you are paying 20 dollars for a gel/bio-gel fill...and, it takes an hour to do nail enhancements properly (including a gel manicure..why not spend the time) , not the chop shop 20...this includes you too, GTA.
What if you were allergic to the (acrylic) monomer or powder?! How would you feel waiting in the ER for hours on end because of your nails?! How much do you believe in someone that hardly communicates english claiming it's gel?!

fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice (pause and look around) can't get fooled again
gw bush... everything that is wrong with your mentality.

my faboulous gel nails..yes my right hand is not long..but it's still gel.
and yes, my rack is great..oh, hi pops :(



a sorry assed close up of my gel nails..they are amazing. freehanded flowers with a gel overlay, then silver and pink rhinestones, with another thin gel overlay....these should last me a month. 


hazah! 

1 comment:

  1. whoa - it's like a sparkly, wonderland of nail flowers n "diamints"... me likey!!!

    ReplyDelete